Clemson 4 Wheel Jeep Poker Run
The Clemson 4 Wheel Jeep Poker Run is a day of fun for the whole family. Good friends, great BBQ, nice prizes, and Jeeps, Jeeps, and more Jeeps! The run itself is about 100 to 120 miles and takes about 3 to 3 1/2 hours to drive. Hopefully, it will take you onto some roads you haven't been on before. Pavement, gravel, dirt, and even some optional rocks, will be in your path. At the end of the run, it's BBQ and tailgating while you watch many willing participants take a shot at the mud and the rocks. Three or four different lines offer a path for almost everyone, so try it yourself if you like!
Poker Run Directions
Click on a year below to download directions for our previous Jeep Poker Runs
- 2019 - Yonah Dam, Tallulah Falls, Pool Creek Rd, Warwoman Rd.
- 2018 - Whitewater Falls Rd, Bull Pen, Horse Cove, Walking Stick, Hale Ridge, Overflow Creek
- 2017 - Crowe Creek Rd, Sunset, Rosman, Charlie's Creek, Lake Toxaway
- 2016 - Lake Burton, Patterson Gap, Bettys Creek, Sandy Ford, Pool Creek, Cassidy Bridge
- 2015 - Sapphire Valley, Bull Pen, Horse Cove, Burrells Ford
- 2014 - Yonah Dam, Tallulah Falls, Long Creek, Riley Moore Falls
- 2013 - Overflow Creek, Scaly Mountain, Horse Cove, Whiteside Cove, Winstead Rd, C4WC
- 2012 - Sapphire Valley, Mud Creek Rd, Hale Ridge Rd, Dillard, Warwoman, Winstead Rd, C4WC
- 2011 - Mountain Rest, Pumpkintown Rd, Connelly Rd, Big O
- 2010 - Mountain Rest, Highlands, Cashiers, Dacusville, Big O